Tuesday 24 July 2012

Bewitched!


I wish to see you smile
and I wish to see you inside
You know you are the best
and so do I
There is nothing
that takes each other away
through different roads
and different path
and different people
the strings are attached
and they grow with every day
though you count them down.
You lift my spirits up
though you disappear
and disappoint
you were a blessing
and a serendipity.
you know that
I am genuine
and yes, I beguiled
with ,
innocence?
but do remember
again,
you bewitched,
me too.                                                                                             


2 comments:

  1. I just loved this one!!..There is something about it which makes it adorable..I am sure many of the readers will be able to connect to it to their lives..The emotions of love from an innocent sweet person is how i could think of it.Well written nandhini! Keep writing !.. You really rock in it!

    ReplyDelete